Skip to content
- Shipping on all all items, except for ammunition, will be through USPS, UPS or Fedex.
- Shipping on ammunition will be through either UPS or Fedex.
- Ammunition shipped by air will include a HazMat charge on top of normal shipping. (Alaska and Hawaii require air shipment)
- Signature confirmation and insurance will be additional charges on top of normal shipping.
- Signature confirmation is required on all shipments to FFL holders, including ammunition shipments if required by state law.
- NO RETURNS WITHOUT RMA.
- Please contact us to arrange for return or replacement of defective merchandise.
- Ammunition – Due to safety, no returns on ammunition. Any issues with ammunition will be resolved through the manufacturer.
- Firearms – Once transferred at the receiving FFL, firearms are not returnable. Any issues with the firearm after this point will be resolved through the manufacturer.
- All other merchandise is returnable within 10 days of being received.
- Returns for defective items may include return shipping.
- Returns for any other reason will not include return shipping. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.