- Shipping on all all items, except for ammunition, will be through USPS, UPS or Fedex.
- Shipping on ammunition will be through either UPS or Fedex.
- Ammunition shipped by air will include a HazMat charge on top of normal shipping. (Alaska and Hawaii require air shipment)
- Signature confirmation and insurance may be additional charges on top of normal shipping.
- Signature confirmation and insurance is the buyer’s responsibility to choose if available. AllArms LLC will not be held responsible for lost shipments where insurance was not chosen by the buyer.
- NO RETURNS WITHOUT RMA.
- Please contact us to arrange for return or replacement of defective merchandise.
- Ammunition – Due to safety, no returns on ammunition. Any issues with ammunition will be resolved through the manufacturer.
- Firearms – Once transferred at the receiving FFL, firearms are not returnable. Any issues with the firearm after this point will be resolved through the manufacturer.
- All other merchandise is returnable within 10 days of being received.
- Returns for defective items may include return shipping.
- Returns for any other reason will not include return shipping. Buyer is responsible for return shipping.
- ORDER CANCELLATIONS AND/OR RETURNS OF ANY MERCHANDISE for any reason other than defectiveness after the close of business on the order day will incur a 15% restocking fee. This will be calculated on the total charge for the item, including any applicable taxes and/or shipping charges.