We, AllArms LLC, sell firearms and ammo only in accordance with Federal, State, and Local laws.
In order to Purchase Firearms Online:
You must be 18 or older to purchase long guns and 21 or older to purchase handguns. Check your local & state laws. You must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order.
- Verify that the product you wish to purchase from AllArms LLC meet your state, county, or city firearm laws.
- Once you have completed your firearm purchase online. You will receive an order confirmation email.
- If you do not receive an email order status update within two business days after placing your order, please give us a call at 480-269-5612.
- Find a local FFL that will accept the transfer of the firearm for you. This can be your local Gun Shop, Pawn Shop, Gun Range or any other location that holds a current FFL and will help you with your transaction.
- Please make sure you write your name and order number on any correspondence you send us.
- Have your chosen FFL email a file copy of their FFL to us at [email protected]
- Contact your FFL and tell them you would like to transfer a firearm from AllArms LLC. This transaction is solely between you and the FFL holder.
- Once your FFL holder receives your firearm; you will need to pick it up.
- ***Important:*** Upon arrival at your FFL, inspect your firearm to make certain that everything is acceptable before filling out the necessary paperwork. Once the transfer of the firearm is complete, the manufacturer’s warranty is then in effect and from that point on any complications with the firearm will need to be handled by the manufacturer.
Firearm Restrictions by State:
- California – Handguns must be on Approved List, “Assault weapons” must be CA Approved
- Connecticut – No Semi-Auto Rifles
- Maryland – Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on “Assault Weapons”
- Massachusetts – No Handguns, Varying restrictions on “Assault Weapons”
- New Jersey – Firearms sales only to Class 01 FFL Dealer. Varying restrictions on “Assault Weapons”
- New York – No “Assault Weapons”, No Handguns (NYC)
- Washington D.C. – No Firearms
Please check for restrictions before ordering firearms. You are responsible for being in compliance with all applicable laws.
To Purchase Ammunition Online:
Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase long gun ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammunition.
- We can ship ammunition to your door via UPS or Fedex. (If allowed by your state’s laws)
- Use of known shipper, no third party
- No sales outside the U.S
- Ammunition shipped by air requires Hazardous Material (HazMat) classification and additional fees will apply.
- Ammunition shipments to Alaska and Hawaii must be by air.
- Ammunition and firearms must be purchased separately.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
- Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
Ammunition Restrictions by State:
- California – See https://www.laxammooc.com/california-ammo-laws-for-2019/
- Connecticut – We must have a copy of your AEC or Pistol Permit and State ID on file
- Illinois – We must have a copy of your FOID and State ID on file
- Chicago, IL – No Ammo without a FFL
- Cook County, IL – No Ammo without a FFL
- Massachusetts – (Statewide) No Ammo without an FFL
- New York City, NY – No Ammo
- Washington D.C. – No Ammo
- APO & FPO Address – No Ammo
- PO. Boxes – No Ammo
Please check for restrictions before ordering ammunition. You are responsible for being in compliance with all applicable laws.
Air Gun Restrictions:
- New Jersey
- New York
Please check for restrictions before ordering air guns. You are responsible for being in compliance with all applicable laws.
Blackpowder Firearms Restrictions:
- New Jersey
- New York
Please check for restrictions before ordering blackpowder arms. You are responsible for being in compliance with all applicable laws.
NOTE: For all other states, we can ship most blackpowder arms directly to you.
States That Prohibit Large-Capacity Magazines:
- California – 10 round limit
- Colorado – 15 round limit
- Connecticut – 10 round limit
- Hawaii – 10 round limit
- Maryland – 10 round limit
- Massachusetts – 10 round limit
- New Jersey – 10 round limit (6 for shotguns)
- New York – 10 round limit
Please check for restrictions before ordering magazines. You are responsible for being in compliance with all applicable laws.