The Surefire SOCOM556 RC2 showcases the USSOCOM contract-winning know-how in cutting-edge suppressor design, and incorporates the latest in manufacturing techniques and materials to produce the most exceptional tool of its kind. Count on it to deliver the utmost in sound, flash and dust signature reduction. Precision-built of advanced Inconel alloys and stainless steel, and CNC laser-welded for uncompromising durability, the RC2 features unique internal baffling that reduces back pressure and sound, matching supreme accuracy with extreme quiet when compared to an unsuppressed weapon. It’s the best overall suppressor in any environment.
- Improved version of the US Special Operations Command suppressor trial-winning SOCOM556-RC
- Features the finest engineering and materials for unsurpassed performance and reliability
- 6.4-inch overall length optimized for superior signature reduction
- Designed specifically for 10-inch and longer M4/M16-variant rifles and carbines
- Eliminates first-round flash, a phenomenon common in most suppressors
- Suppresses visible flash up to 99.3% over a bare muzzle
- Tight tolerances and precision bore concentricity result in superior accuracy
- Durable high-temperature Inconel alloy/stainless-steel construction withstands full-auto use
- Cutting-edge internal venting reduces back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback to significantly reduce operating temperatures
- Compatible with the SureFire array of Fast-Attach® mounting adapters (flash hiders, Muzzle brakes, and WARCOMPS)
- Fast-Attach® design allows fast, secure, easy attachment and removal without tools
- All SOCOM556-RC2 suppressors are test-fired to verify sub-1 MOA group size and point-of-impact shift
- Durable construction delivers long service life
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.