The MG22 was born of the MG series rifle suppressors. 100% hardened 17-4 Stainless Steel (190KSI tensile strength) for extreme duty and high volume shooting in all rimfire cartridges. No aluminum to damage either shooting or cleaning! Designed for up to 9 length configurations, it allows the user to tune the weight and desired suppression level to their liking. It is built to run and run.
A 100% no-fault lifetime warranty comes standard, as with all of Rex Silentium products. If you kill it, they will fix it, no BS!
Keep it clean and remember that after cleaning use some ablative gel (petroleum jelly or similar no toxic gel) on all internal parts before reassembly. The wipe can easily be replaced as a repair item by you or a gunsmith.
- Rated for: 22LR, 22WMR, 17HMR, 17WSM, 5.7×28, 22 hornet (no barrel length restrictions)
- Configuration Lengths: 6.5″ approx 0.47″ per baffle
- Configurations Weights: 7.4oz whole assembly, each baffle weighs 0.6oz
- 100% Hardened 17-4 SS (hardened to 190,000 PSI tensile strength) takes all the extreme abrasion and high pressures
- Repairable High-Strength High-Temperature Silicone Rubber Cap Wipe (McMaster-Carr item 5787T63 and Punch 3427a17)
- Full Auto rated
There are no reviews yet.